Find and compare the best Gibraltar holiday dealsGibraltar
Steeped in history that has evolved from its strategic location at the top of the Iberian Peninsular. Visitors to Gibraltar are assured of breathtaking scenery, wildlife and architecture that captures the unique flavour of this Mediterranean resort.
Things to see and do
- Explore the Rock of Gibraltar and pay the Barbary apes a visit.
- Take a leisurely boat trip around the Bahia de Algeciras and keep an eye out for the pods of playful dolphins somersaulting through the water.
- Admire the view from Great Europa Point. On a clear day views of North Africa can be appreciated. Look out for the Rif Mountains of Morocco, the Bay of Gibraltar and the Spanish towns along its shores.
- Gibraltar Museum - Delve into the history of Gibraltar.
- Trafalgar Cemetery - The final resting place some of the soldiers who lost their lives during the Battle of Trafalgar.
- Alameda Gardens - These picturesque gardens were founded in 1816.